Nothing as exciting as Anti-Crash Technology (ACT) has happened to entry-level radio-controlled planes since HobbyZone was introduced.
Here’s how it works:
Two sensors on the fuselage, one on the top and one on the bottom, monitor the position of the plane in relation to the ground. When the plane is flying level, the top sensor sees the sky while the bottom sensor sees the ground, and they tell the onboard computer (receiver) that the plane is flying correctly. If the plane enters a severe dive, the sensors detect the change in orientation and react to the danger that the plane is then in. The software in the receiver will temporarily cut the motor and correct the severe angle and pitch of the plane. This causes the nose to come up and pulls the plane out of the dive to help prevent the plane from crashing. The pilot is then able to regain control. If pilots are flying correctly and do not put the plane into a severe dive situation while ACT is engaged, they will have complete control of the plane’s flight pattern. Once users gain experience flying, they can turn ACT off.
- Anti-Crash Technology (ACT) so learning to fly is easy and safe
- One-box purchase—everything needed to fly comes in the box, including batteries
- Powerful 380 motor enables great climb rate and power
- Two transmitter-selectable flight modes, ACT "on" or "off", so pilots can select the appropriate level of control for their skill level
- Detailed instruction manual and video CD
- X-Port™ technology equipped for use with Sonic Combat Module™, Aerial Drop Module™ or Night Flight Module™
- Soft nose provides added durability in the case of a hard landing or crash.
- Rechargeable 6-cell 7.2V 1000mAh Ni-MH battery pack
- AC wall charger charges battery pack within three hours
- Fully proportional 2-channel FM radio system with six frequencies
Firebird Commander 2 RTF (HBZ2600)
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.